martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Jang Woo Hyuk reveals his baby photo


On November 21st, singer Jang Woo Hyuk shared one of his baby photos through his official me2day page.

“I was listening to music, going through some of my old albums and I found this. I took this around my first birthday. I barely have any memories of being this young. Sharing with you all, reminiscing over the old days,” he wrote.

Since Jang Woo Hyuk carries the image of a cool, hard-to-know guy, fans rushed to check out this rare glimpse into his past. His baby photo revealed that his hair stood straight up as a kid, and that he had adorable chubby cheeks.

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “Dancing machine as a baby kekeke” and “You had such charisma as a kid too“.

In related news, Jang Woo Hyuk has released his 4th mini-album and is promoting his new ballad track, “Back to the Memories“.


Cr:Source & Image: Star News
 http://www.allkpop.com
Posted by: Club H.O.T PR :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario